Jumat, 20 Februari 2009

my story.. hohoo

Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Hay hay hay…. Welcome to my story again. I hope you didn’t bore to red it again. Now I would like to tell you my story when I join the test for National Olympiad Training. It’s a hard test for me becaused if I couldn’t pass this test, my dream to join the National Mathematic Olympiad for this year would dissapper. Moreover, automaticly I would be ashamed if I couldn’t pass it becaused last year I can passed until the provincial area and I just won the Mathematic Olympiad that made by UMPAR. The test held in 6 December 2008. Not only students join his test all of the teacher also join this test. The test for the teacher was on 5 December 2008.
Actually, in 5 December, we all the chirstian students in Parepare made a Chirstmas Party, and for you know I was the secretary for this even. But, becaused of the Olympiad in Parewisata Hotel , this olympiad test and for all the exam in school, I didn’t follow many meeting, even the prepared on 5 December afternoon. I really regret for this. I wasn’t a responsible people, and I didn’t know why I could do this? Why I couldn’t give my little time for Jesus after all His bless on me? After all His love for me? I didn’t know why I could be a bad people… When the Chirstmas party held, I just cried in my chair. I just pray to God to forgive me. I felt many mistakes. I remember the Chirstmas party last year, I remember my spirit in the first meeting for this chirstmas. But, when all the committee perform in the stage,

I just still in my chair. With all of my regret. But, I praised to God because the party held succesfully, even more than I thought before. Forgive me God…
The day after when the test held, I felt a little afraid because only me the student from smansha would test in SMAN.5 PAREPARE. Most of my friend test in SMAN.4, SMA PGRI, or SMPN.10. When in smaeli, I felt happy becaused I met with all my senior from smaeli who joined the OSN last year. I also met with my friends there. When do the test, Oh my God!!! The test was too dificult, and our test was a same test for the teacher. I felt really give up. I want to cry in the test room. I really sad because I thought that this a God punishment for me because I was too egoist. I just still in my chair. With all of my regret. But, I praised to God because the party held succesfully, even more than I thought before. Forgive me God…
The day after when the test held, I felt a little afraid because only me the student from smansha would test in SMAN.5 PAREPARE. Most of my friend test in SMAN.4, SMA PGRI, or SMPN.10. When in smaeli, I felt happy becaused I met with all my senior from smaeli who joined the OSN last year. I also met with my friends there. When do the test, Oh my God!!! The test was too dificult, and our test was a same test for the teacher. I felt really give up. I want to cry in the test room. I really sad because I thought that this a God punishment for me because I was too egoist.



When the test end, I backed home and almost lost because actually I seldom through this way. But, praised to God, I could arrived at home. In home, I just cried and pray. I asked the wisdom from God, to see the positive side of this even. May be, its not my way to join OSN again. To believe that there will be the other thing I don’t know what, that God prepared for me. I was hopeless because I now that there no a chance for me again because I had made a mistake to God. Moreover, a month later my friends in smaeli, told me that I didn’t pass this olympiad.
But, when I was in hopeless, God gave me His power. I didn’t believe that I passed this test and I was in the third place. WOW! I really surprised. A lot of thanks for God, that He never leave me although I leave him, although I forgot him. His bless always real in my life whatever my condition, whatever, whenever, and wherever I am. Thanks God for everything. I promised that I will not dissapoint You again, That I will always do the best for You. Thanks for all Your real Love for me…

0 komentar:

slide show

wibiya widget